On the Day of the hire
- We will deliver and install your chosen jumping castle before your chosen hire time begins, and it will be taken down after your hire time ends.
- Unless otherwise arranged, the site for the jumping castle must be within 25 metres of an electricity point, and be on grass.
- The chosen site must be large enough to accommodate the jumping castle, and be flat ground.
- There must be an access of at least 1.2 Metres in width to get the jumping castle to the set up site.
- We will instruct you in the operating instructions for the jumping castle, which will take about 5 mins. This will include an inspection of the jumping castle pointing out all the features.
- Once the jumping castle has been installed, it must not be moved.
- The set up should take about 15 mins to complete.
- At the end of your hire period, we will return and remove the jumping castle, this should take about 20 mins to complete.
- The castle must be in the same condition as we left it.
- We must be notified if there are more than 3 steps to get past to reach the set up site
- Notification must be given when making your booking if the set up site is not on a grassed surface. Failure to advise us of this will be the hirer’s responsibility.
- No Food, Drink, Lollies, Face Paint or Sharp Objects are permitted in the Castle. No Adults to enter children’s castles unless they are seated within the castle – max 1 adult at any one time.
- There will be a telephone number in case you need to contact us during the hire.
- Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page for further information, or feel free to give Wollongong Jumping Castles a call, we’re happy to help.
Things to Note
Wollongong Jumping Castles offer a free delivery service within a 30km Radius of Oak Flats.
For anything outside this area please call our office on 0420 941 190.
All bookings have a $20 surcharge that is fully refundable on completion of hire
- Concrete Fee – $20.00
- Public Park / Hall Fee- $30.00
We will match any price for the same product!
Wet Weather/ Cancellation Policy: No cancellation fees due to wet weather. We do operate in showers; however, if you feel that a castle will not be suitable due to the weather you can cancel without any fee!
Cash payment is required upon delivery of the jumping castle, or a cheque can be posted to, P.O. Box 76 Warilla, NSW, 2528 at least 14 days prior to the hire.
- $35 /hr Minimum 4 hrs Hire – day-time (up to 5pm)
- $50 / hr Minimum 4 hrs Hire – night-time (from 5pm) Generator Hire
- $100 / 4 hrs Hire – $130 / 7 hrs Hire
Wollongong Jumping Castles carries $20 million dollars Public Liability Insurance. A copy can be viewed upon request.
Our Jumping Castles are available to hire 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. Hire rates include, set up, dismantle and pick up.
Check out our FAQ page for more details or feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or call our office if you would like any further information, we are happy to help.