On the Day of the hire
- We will deliver and install your chosen jumping castle before your chosen hire time begins, and it will be taken down after your hire time ends.
- Unless otherwise arranged, the site for the jumping castle must be within 25 metres of an electricity point, and be on grass.
- The chosen site must be large enough to accommodate the jumping castle, and be flat ground.
- There must be an access of at least 1.2 Metres in width to get the jumping castle to the set up site.
- We will instruct you in the operating instructions for the jumping castle, which will take about 5 mins. This will include an inspection of the jumping castle pointing out all the features.
- Once the jumping castle has been installed, it must not be moved.
- The set up should take about 30 mins to complete.
- At the end of your hire period, we will return and remove the jumping castle, this should take about 30 mins to complete.
- The castle must be in the same condition as we left it.
- We must be notified if there are more than 3 steps to get past to reach the set up site
- Notification must be given when making your booking if the set up site is not on a grassed surface. Failure to advise us of this will be the hirer’s responsibility.
- No Food, Drink, Lollies, Face Paint or Sharp Objects are permitted in the Castle. No Adults to enter children’s castles unless they are seated within the castle – max 1 adult at any one time.
- There will be a telephone number in case you need to contact us during the hire.
- Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page for further information, or feel free to give Wollongong Jumping Castles a call, we’re happy to help.
Things to Note
Wollongong Jumping Castles offer a free delivery service within a 30km Radius of Oak Flats.
For anything outside this area please call our office on 0420 941 190.
All bookings have a $20 surcharge that is fully refundable on completion of hire
- Concrete Fee / Hard Surface fee – $60.00
- Public Park / Hall Fee- $40.00
Wet Weather/ Cancellation Policy: No cancellation fees due to wet weather. We do operate in showers; however, if you feel that a castle will not be suitable due to the weather you can cancel without any fee!
Cash payment is required upon delivery of the jumping castle or a bank transfer can be done by the day before your event at the latest.
- $65 /hr Minimum 4 hrs Hire – day-time (up to 5pm)
- $90 / hr Minimum 4 hrs Hire – night-time (from 5pm)
- Generator Hire $150 / 4 hrs Hire – $200 / 7 hrs Hire
Wollongong Jumping Castles carries $20 million dollars Public Liability Insurance. A copy can be viewed upon request.
Our Jumping Castles are available to hire 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. Hire rates include, set up, dismantle and pick up unless weekend special has been booked.
Check out our FAQ page for more details or feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or call our office if you would like any further information, we are happy to help.