Terms & Conditions
A responsible adult over the age of 18 years MUST supervise the Wollongong Jumping Castles and equipment. They must have a clear view of the interior of the jumping castle at all times.
- No climbing on netting.
- No somersaults of flips allowed (to avoid injury).
- No shoes to be worn.
- No glasses, pets or sharp objects allowed on the castle.
- No food, drink, or sticky substances allowed on the castle.
- No crazy string, face paints or glitter allowed on the castle.
- A regular check on ropes to ensure the Jumping Castle is secured correctly at all times.
- In case of strong winds or severe weather, ensure all children have been removed from the Jumping Castles and then turn off the blower.
- Make sure the weight limit of the Jumping Castle is not exceeded; castles will split or tear with excess weight.
- Ensure children are grouped according to age for safety reasons.
- Medium jump style castles are recommended for children up to 13 years of age with a safe limit of 8 children on the Jumping Castles at any time.
- Club and Combo style castles are recommended for children up to 13 years of age, with a safe limit of 12 children on the Jumping Castles at any time If at any time during the hire a situation arises that the renter is unsure of the proper procedure, please contact Wollongong Jumping Castles on 1300 764 499 or 0420 941 190
Terms and Conditions of Hire
Equipment, rent & terms of rental agreement
The undersigned as Lessee, hires from Wollongong Jumping Castles as Lessor, one Wollongong Jumping Castle, identification name as:
To the street address specified by Lessee (Customer). Lessee grants lessor right to enter the property at the said address (“Delivery Address”) for the delivery and subsequent pick up of the Wollongong Jumping Castle at the specified time.
Except as provided herein, all charges in delivering and subsequent pick up of the Wollongong Jumping Castle with respect to the Delivery Address are included in the Rental Fee noted above. In the event that Lessee does not return the Wollongong Jumping Castle at the appointed time to Lessor then $50 Transportation Fee shall be automatically imposed.
General Rules of Use
- Only compatible agree groups and size shall play on the Wollongong Jumping Castle at the same time.
- All riders MUST REMOVE SHOES before playing on the Jumping Castle.
- To avoid neck and back injuries, FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- CHILDREN’S SAFETY DEPENDS ON YOU AT ALL TIMES. YOUR PERSONAL SUPERVISION IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED. AS THE LESSEE OF THE WOLLONGONG JUMPING CATLES UNIT, THE SAFETY OF ALL RIDERS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
- Absolutely no “SILLY STRING”, GUM, CANDY, FOOD or other sticky substances are allowed on the Jumping Castle. If upon pick up, such cleaning is required then a $50 cleaning fee shall be automatically imposed.
- Absolutely NO PETS are allowed on the Jumping Castle.
- DO NOT MOVE THE JUMPING CASTLE from the place where it was installed. If the Jumping Castle moves, pull the corner back to its original location of installation. CAUTION: KEEP THE UNIT AWAY FROM SWIMMING POOLS.
The Jumping Castle equipment is reliable. Should the Jumping Castle deflate:
- Before attempting to fix any problems ensure that all riders are removed from the unit.
- The motor may have stopped, in which case, check the cord connection at the outlet near the motor, and remember to keep only the supplied extension cord or blockage, and check both tubes at the back of the Jumping Castle for snugness: re-tie if necessary.
- If you cannot correct the problem call (02) 9683 3756 or 0420 941 190.
- At no time shall the Lessee attempt to mechanically fix or change any components of the Jumping Castle or accessories.
Safe Operation Acknowledgement
Lessee acknowledges that he/she has been instructed about and fully understands the safe operation of the Jumping Castle that is subject of this Rental Agreement. Lessee agrees to observe all safety precautions. Lessee also represents and warrants the safe return of the unit and hereby agrees to pay the full price on hired items, if it not returned.
Lessee agrees to keep the Jumping Castle in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear expected.
Alterations and Attatchments
No alteration in or attachments to the Jumping Castle will be made without prior approval of Lessor.
Lessor warrants that the Jumping Castle leased under this Rental Agreement will be in good working order on the effective date of the Rental Agreement. The Jumping Castle is supplied and maintained subject to this warranty. Lessor’s obligation under this Rental Agreement is limited to repair or replacement of the Jumping Castle when Lessor determines the unit does not conform to this warranty. This warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties expressed or implied, and of any and all obligations and of all liabilities on the part of the Lessor for damages, including, but not limited to, consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the Jumping Castle.
Lessee agrees to keep the Jumping Castle in his/her custody not to sublease, rent, sell, remove from Delivery Address, or otherwise transfer such Jumping Castle. The Jumping Castle will remain the property of the Lessor and may be removed by the Lessor at any time after the termination of this Rental Agreement.
Release of Liability
The lessee shall be in charge of the Jumping Castle’s operation, and is fully responsible for it’s operation as well as return of the Jumping Castle in good working order. Lessor and it’s officers, employees and agents is/are not responsible for injury occurring to the Lessee or any other persons using the Jumping Castle, and the Lessee further agrees to hold the Lessor and its officers, employees and agents free and harmless against any injury or claims. The Lessee shall indemnify the Lessor and it’s officers, employees, and agents’ from/against any costs incurred due to claims from anyone and for attorney’s fees and related costs involving the use and return of the Jumping Castle, should legal action become necessary.
The Rental Agreement constitutes the full agreement between Lessor and Lessee. Time is of the essence in this Rental Agreement. The receipt of the Jumping Castle that is subject of this Rental Agreement is in good working order and repair and this is so acknowledges by the Lessee.
During periods of severe weather conditions (i.e. heavy rain, high winds, electrical storms etc.), we reserve the right to cancel your reservations to ensure the safety of all involved. If conditions are not too severe you have the option of keeping it or not. If you decide to keep the unit for the term of this Rental Agreement, there will be no refunds!